Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stress, Anxiety, Anger, and Relaxation Worksheets & Tips

An, find a collection of Stress, Anxiety, Anger, and Relaxation Worksheets & Tips. You'll have to cut and paste to make them printable, but then, are you still using paper...?


  1. Hi WB,
    To read my own blog, you would never, ever, ever imagine that I was capable of helping any kid with any mental health issue but in all honesty, I am responsible for mentoring a lot of extremely vulnerable teenagers in a unit for kids who have been kicked out of mainstream schools.
    I am currently working closely with a kid who, after years of abuse, presents with severe GAD and a wide range of self harming behaviours.
    I found your site while looking for useful worksheets about breaking the anxiety cycle and catastrophic thinking.
    Jus thought you should know how useful I will find some of the stuff you reference here...


  2. Thanks, WS, much appreciated.