Saturday, March 14, 2009

Anxiety Worksheet

A 10-page anxiety worksheet hosted at freewebspace. Included, sections about:
  • Anxiety and Panic Responses
  • The Costs of Anxiety
  • My Worry Cycle
  • Catching Anxious Thoughts
  • An Anxiety Rating Scale
  • Goals
  • An Exposure Strategy List
It's unclear who authored it, but they did nice work.


  1. Thank you for these posts. I don't have the resources to attend therapy right now, and I can use all the help I can get. This gives me hope.

  2. Yes, thank you so much. Very helpful information.

  3. As a clinical psychologist trainee I found this really helpful addition to my sessions! Thanks a lot whoever posted them. I might not look a complete fool in front of my clients now. hehe xxx

    1. These are very helpful tools. They will be great as additionl worksheets for my clients. Thank you.